Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Pet Peeves, Gear-Grinders, and Other Random Annoyances


There is some stuff I just cannot stand.

We all have them...those things that just bug the stuffing out of us, regardless of how insignificant it may seem to somebody else. And I just felt like sharing some of mine with y'all tonight.

So in no particular order, here they are...

  • Too much salt on my fries. (I HATE this; you're ruining my favorite food!)
  • Getting interrupted when I talk. I already don't like to talk much as it is; let me say what I'm gonna say so I can hush.
  • Having to repeat myself multiple times. With each time I just get more and more arrrgh.
  • Small talk.
  • People that let their children run around unsupervised in public places.
  • Being volunteered for something without being asked first.
  • People taking/moving/using my stuff without asking.
  • Kids who don't respect their elders (more notably, parents who don't teach kids to respect their elders).
  • Arrogance.
  • Someone not keeping their word.
  • Bad kissers.
  • When a car cuts in front of me on the highway and then goes slow.
  • When a car cuts in front of me at all when there's more than enough room behind me.
  • Traffic.
  • Cigarette smoke.
  • Excessive cursing.
  • Seeing women go after the other woman when their man is stepping out on them, instead of checking their men (and vice versa).
  • All the dumb trades the Atlanta Hawks have made over the years (starting with Dominique in '94).
  • Dirty nails. Just, ugh.
  • Seeing teams automatically run down the floor when a shot goes up instead of going for the offensive rebound. (In basketball; I guess I shouldn't assume you know that).
  • Too much cheese. On anything.
I think that's enough.

Now you know some more about me and I've gotten some stuff off my chest. Two birds.

That was fun...now I have to go check on my sick child then work on my latest novel, Emasculated. And I should probably eat some dinner, too.

#loveandbooks







No comments:

Post a Comment